This is an infrared sensor kit, which is used to automate the door opening and closing at any place. The sensor comes in two parts a transmitter and a receiver. The sensor works on the principle of infrared radiation that means if the infrared beam from the transmitter is broken then the receiver will activate the output. Features: Outdoor warning distance:10m Indoor warning distance:20m Induction speed:30ms Contact capacity: AV/ 30V/0.5mA Operating Voltage:12-24V Material: PC.
- High-Quality Enclosure to Protect the Sensor
- Anti-glare up to 50,000 LUX, built-in automatic adjustment of strong light filtering system to avoid exposure to strong light or car lighting
- Can Work in Weather Conditions Like Fog, Rain, Dust, etc.
- The detector automatically increases sensitivity when exposed to heavy fog or bad weather (AGC circuit).
- High-power transmitting device, photographic margin is up to 90%, high-power infrared receiving tube, low-power processing technology, lightning protection circuit design.
- Adjustable beam occlusion cycle makes it more flexible and adaptable
- With rain cover design, C-type relay output.